Last revised 13 July 2023
eo PAID MEMBERSHIP SERVICES AND eo PRODUCTS
eo offers certain paid membership services for use in connection with the eo Products (“Paid Services”). Your membership term may vary, for example, with monthly or annual automatic renewal. Unless otherwise indicated by us, you will be charged prior to, or at the beginning of, each renewal term. Before charging you for a membership term, we will notify you of the applicable fees, and the renewal will occur at the price then in effect for the Paid Service. When you cancel a membership, you cancel only future charges for your membership. You will not receive a refund for the current membership term you paid for, but you will continue to have full access to that membership until the end of that current membership term.
eo SwimBETTER 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
eo SwimBETTER comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the operation of your handsets, you can return them within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
To qualify for a refund, you must meet all the following conditions:
- Request a Return Authorisation Number within 30 days of delivery to the shipping address noted on your order by contacting eo customer service via email at email@example.com;
- Please include the reason for your return in your email;
- Once approved by email, you will be provided with a Return Authorisation Number and address to send your devices and all accessories back to us;
- Return the devices, all accessories and packaging included in the original delivery, in the same physical condition as when you received it to the address supplied to you by eo customer service;
- Ensure you include the return authorisation number with your return;
- eo is not liable for the loss of items being returned. We recommend customers use registered or trackable post for returns, ensuring you keep a record of the tracking number;
- Your refund will be processed within five (5) business days of receipt of your return and refunded to your original method of payment.
If your return fails to meet any of the above conditions, we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept it.
For the avoidance of doubt, except in the case of defects or faulty merchandise, eo’s money back guarantee only applies once to each customer. In the event you return the eo SwimBETTER device and receive a full refund and subsequently purchase another eo SwimBETTER device you are not entitled to return the item or to receive a refund unless the item is demonstrated to be faulty or defective. This policy does not exclude or replace your rights under any applicable law which cannot be excluded.
If you need to return a product, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to limit or to exclude in your country of residence.
For Australian consumers, our devices come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.